First Production Meeting

by 09:47 0 comments
Today we had our first production meeting, we all shared our ideas and contributed to what our final thriller piece would be. I shared my idea about the teenage girl who gets possessed and turned into a vampire, my group quite liked the idea and thought it would be a piece we could work with in all aspects. i.e. the editing would be black and white with red lips or her white vampire teeth with blood on them. We also talked about the possibility of doing it at brick lane or in the woods, but we felt that the streets would be more effective as a type of location for the story line. We bonded in our first meeting and I'm very happy with the group I was put in as we all have very creative minds but we work well together.

Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment