Being the Camera Person

by 04:40 0 comments
As a camera man I need to make sure I have everything in shot. I will do this by fixing the tripod and camera to make sure evrything can be seen.

Focus is also very vital, as if I do not focus all of the footage that we will work on and shoot will not be something that we can use.


I also need to aware about which lens I'm using for what shot I want. If I want a a wide shot I would go for a 10-30 mm lens. Depending on the variety of the width of the lens we have at school. The lower the number the wider the lens goes.

If I wanted a close up lens I would go for a lens from 35 mm to 85 mm. This gives complete clarity to give each detail on the face or object that I will be shooting.


The shot composition is also important to make sure that it looks aesthetically pleasing.

Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment