Lighting

by 02:43 0 comments
We had a situation on the shoot day where one of the big lights' fuse blew, therefore we needed to use a strobe light to make sure that the shot was lit properly.

I researched into different lights to see what would suit the look of my band properly. I learnt how to set up studio lighting and made sure i had extra time on the day to set it up
http://www.digitalcameraworld.com/2014/01/14/how-to-set-up-studio-lighting-3-classic-setups-for-dramatically-different-effects/

I decided to use flood lights, as this looks more professional and will light the woods better.
I looked up different types of filters during our rehearsal to see what colours would best suit the band and give the right impression of their ideologies. I chose to use oranges and reds to show how they are down to earth but still have an air of superiority.

Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment