Feedback on the Animatic Storyboard

by 04:02 0 comments
Feedback:
Do you understand the narrative/concept?
Yes, I understand the concept. It makes a lot of sense.
I get the concept but I don't think there is a narrative
Yes, I understand it. It is very good.

Does it flow well? (editing/idea)
The editing makes the story understandable but the idea needs to be a bit more clear.
I don't think there is a flow, good editing though!
Yes

Does it repeat too much? 
There seems to be a lack of footage, yes.
I don't think so, there were a few repeated shots.
Sometimes.

Is your star obvious?
Yes, it is the guy in front of the mic
Yes.
Yes

Does the style work with the genre?
Yes, i like the woods.
I think so.
Yes


Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment