Using Coloured Smoke (11/10/15)

by 00:30 0 comments
I was looking for some photos that would represent what our music video was about and I came across these photos, they gave me inspiration of using coloured smoke in the video. These photos not only show how coloured smoke can be very effective in the woods, but it also goes very well with the idea of lost boys and the dirty makeup. I was looking at maybe even using dirt body paint on the artist on their arms.
I think smoke bombs would add an edgy element to our video, therefore giving it an artistic side as well to make it more visually appealing.







Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment